About Me

Denise, 16.
I blog for leisure.
This blog for me, is a source of where my memories are kept.
I want to return when im older, laugh at my stupidity, immaturity, and reminisce on how i led my life.


hit counter

Sunday, March 24, 2013

This is a black and white of you I found

Embedded image permalink

Wazzup. School has been really tiring for me. Im struggling with my work. It's so hard being a teenager. Meh life sucks suck it up denise.
How was the holidays for everyone? Mine was shitty though :( Tmr's monday. Tmr's another new term. Another term of starting brand new. I am seriously gonna have more confidence in myself in terms of doing my school work from now on.
Cocked up my cts even though i passed everything. But i clearly know passing is not enough when you're having your final year x.x
It's time to follow the timetable i've got myself. I plan to get a B4 or higher for all of my subjects for mid year and also to get slimmer/hotter ;-)
Till then xoxo