About Me

Denise, 16.
I blog for leisure.
This blog for me, is a source of where my memories are kept.
I want to return when im older, laugh at my stupidity, immaturity, and reminisce on how i led my life.


hit counter

Friday, February 22, 2013

Time to really mean what i say


Hello there. Did you guys miss my posts hehe. i guess not :( Busy with school lately.... Just finished my common tests. Disappoint with my maths results though even though i was one of the 8 passes in my class. 
And.. match with changkat and we won. But we played like shit hahahaha.

So how's things everyone? Everything good? I hope it is. 

I had a really bad day for myself. I feel so stressed about everything. Ugh fuck i need a get away. Just like the china trip, with my friends and prolly without my ex this time.. haha. 

Bye guys, love you.