About Me

Denise, 16.
I blog for leisure.
This blog for me, is a source of where my memories are kept.
I want to return when im older, laugh at my stupidity, immaturity, and reminisce on how i led my life.


hit counter

Saturday, May 11, 2013

MYE

Hi everybaldi! It's been pretty long huh? Hahaha sorry man i just dont know what to blog about anymore. But i got the feel to blog now LOL so here is it.

Soooooo MYE'S OVER!! TIME TO PARTEH. Jks........ O levels not yet
Anyway it's time to see the kids in other schools to panic HAHAHA. Anyway i think i screwed up my papers except for maths, the only paper which im pretty confident of i guess? I hope. Ohwelll. MYE just the starting i guess? 23 days to o level MT paper hahahah fuck me.

Spent my friday at town with indah raudhah and sam! Supposedly it was just me and sam, but we bumped into them soooo yeah! Hahahah got myself some F21 earrings IT'S SO PRETTY hehehehe.

I just broke my diet for astons tonight MEH YOLO la. Jks im regretting it now :( WHY THE FUCK IS IT SO HARD TO LOSE WEIGHT FUUUUUUUUU. Only lost probably about a few kg for the past one month or so. Seems easy to get buff for guys than for girls to lose weight UNFAIR.