About Me

Denise, 16.
I blog for leisure.
This blog for me, is a source of where my memories are kept.
I want to return when im older, laugh at my stupidity, immaturity, and reminisce on how i led my life.


hit counter

Friday, November 9, 2012

I was falling hard, you were barely hanging on


First dinner



Rio Trio♥♥

Lida School!

Four amazing teachers that went with us they are the best ♥


Just us being silly :-)

HAHA i do not want to explain this......




HAHAHAHA NADIA IS ABNORMAL GUYS

Mr andrew!!!


Back-of-the-bus clan







BAN MIAN FOR THE FUCKING WIN ♥♥♥♥ \m/

My new idiotic friend

Last night cum soccer match

4D movie!


Oppa jackie style 

Only cool kids do this in china airport

Having too much fun because YOLO

More photos on facebook!!
I am glad i ended up going to china instead of cambodia. China didnt disappoint me :) I bonded closer to everyone else. I loved the places we went to, i loved the noisy + gossip sessions, i loved the bus rides, i loved everything. And i am also very sorry that we disappointed the teachers during the day 4. Nevertheless, this China trip was the best getaway ever.

Indah's birthday surprise together along with alif and nicholas @ sentosa!

Happy fifteen birthday bitch! I hope you liked it. We were so happy that the surprise was a successful one :)

Caught Skyfall with da boyfriend today at cineleisure. Ho mai god it's been so long ever since i headed to town!! Guess it was a considered a good day despite some fights. I love you baby.