About Me

Denise, 16.
I blog for leisure.
This blog for me, is a source of where my memories are kept.
I want to return when im older, laugh at my stupidity, immaturity, and reminisce on how i led my life.


hit counter

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

But I'm right here, so don't get blue

Happy deepavali!
I slept at 6am today hooo mai goood. My body clock is getting more screwed up, (as screwed up as me lol).
Anyway went to NEX with the boy in the late afternoon. We had wendy's for lunch nomnom!! Then had sogurt YAY. Went to hunt for baby's new shoes but couldnt find anything he liked so we didnt got anything.
Took 81 from serangoon to tamp. First time long bus ride with him siol!! Hahahahahah we did nothing much at tamp either. But we got our all time favourite drink: koi :)
Past few days just have been a roller coaster loool so many of happy and unhappy things, so many of this and that. sigh hais sigh hais sigh hais sigh hais sigh hais sigh why why why why
Oh btw everyone around me are all like changing to iphones and here am i still stuck with android SIGH
I am feeling damn tired... nevertheless it was a pretty good day with him (finally)