About Me

Denise, 16.
I blog for leisure.
This blog for me, is a source of where my memories are kept.
I want to return when im older, laugh at my stupidity, immaturity, and reminisce on how i led my life.


hit counter

Thursday, November 15, 2012

All I can think about is you and me driving with a Saves the Day record on


Hello readers. 
Baby bought me breakfast on wednesday morning hehehe noms. 
Netball with the usuals at night great game :-) i feel i play better when im with them hahahah idk why. Supper was cancelled last min boohoo :( Oh well guess there's always a next time!
I had tuition today and it was pretty awkward... krik krik. I headed to dte after tuition to meet baby! Bumped into an acquaintance today hahah what a small world.
Caught ah boys to men :-) finally. Not bad, looking forward for part 2. Hahahah denzil inside siaaaa!! Still wondering how he can get in O:
Had our dinnerz at magic wok and slacked a while at simei and home sweet home. Another good day with you. 
Outing with ban mian tmr!! I cant wait :-) Feel like damn long never see them but then padahal only less than a week siol... hahahahaha