My eoy results sucked ballz. L1R4 24 what the fuck. I failed science and humanities zai zai one lor. But SCHOOL'S OUT :D
Oh btw i caught Sinister with baby the other day. I AM STILL SCARED boohoo. But it was still great though because it was with him :) And he even surprised me with the tickets haha so sweet right. First NC16 movie!
I packed my table and it is looking good. I even put on some photos!
I got myself some kfc breakfast today steam max!
And i am so bored. I dont know what to do. Actually tbh, i kinda miss going down to dte hahah. To study and maybe.. slack too hehe.
The past three days seemed slow as hell. He's coming back tonight but im leaving tmr :( sad siaaaaa but ohwell.
But on a side note, i am excited for the trip!! One more day baby!! Best part is that my best girls are coming along ^^
But when im back i have to study this sucks. O LEVELS NEXT YEAR THIS IS SO BLOODY FAST. I have tuition on monday SIGH :(
I pray hard that everything will be fine within this week when im away. I hope baby would be good and safe. I hope my mum would be fine. I hope the trip would be good.
Shall end this post with..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ME! LOL BYE :)
And baby if you're reading this, I MISS YOU. AND I AM GONNA MISS YOU MORE