I woke up @ 1pm today. Oink oink. Is it THAT late? Har har. Baby thinks that i sleep a lot. Really? I used to sleep till 3 or 4 in the past hahahahaha.
Out with baby today :) And i actually ditched mayor haha cb damn mean. I am so sorry :/ But its okay. Boyfriend before friends oops. But mayor is super nice guy ah. Still remember he came down to find me late at night when i broke up last time. Best guy friend evaaaaa ;) Anyway i hope things for him and amanda goes well!! :DOk anyway... i went to find baby at his school there. Went somerset then cineleisure. Caught Men In Black 3, it was gooood :) And got the same earrings as baby!! Hehehe happygirl97.
Home sweet home at 9 plus! Rinaldi made my day. He always make my day la hehe.
Pretty sleepy now but i dont feel like sleeping.. Sleep late = wake up late = half a day gone. Fucking smart.
I am bored and hungry now. Ala baby sleep already.
Tumblr shall entertain me goodbye everybodi :*
