Hello there lovelies.
Well, i forgot what i did on thursday... And i stayed at home the whole day on friday. BORED AS HELL. Sorry im a girl that is boring. I do not have any hobbies. My hobby is sleeping. Idk why would rinaldi date me. Really.
Went to baby's house on friday and watched 500 Days of Summer. Was having a pretty good day till... my bro spoiled it -.-
Whatsapp with my girls till 4am last night. WE ARE SO HARDCORE. But i fell asleep after a while har har.
I miss my girls. I miss recess with my girls. I miss aaisyah's lame jokes. I miss indah's bitchy-ness. I miss farah's motherly love. I miss tesya and kelly's retardedness. In short, they never ever fail to make me smile :') Cant wait to see them!
Woke up at 2pm today. My body clock is screwed. I cant sleep at night, and i cant get up in the morning.
Dinner with my mum's family today and it was boringgggg. It's ok.
Cause im going out tmr. One does not stay at home all day. I do not understand how can one stay at home all day? Like what the hell do they even do at home? Gosh.
Damn, seriously wish i were on a holiday like everyone else :( Hais sad girl is me.
Soo hello june. Time really flies, half a year is gone. As i grow older, i realise time is passing by faster. And things change, things that used to mean to me, doesnt anymore. As the picture says.. "June, surprise me." In a good way though, definitely not in a bad way. Had enough shits for the past six months. Is it my turn to be happy yet? I hope so :/