About Me

Denise, 16.
I blog for leisure.
This blog for me, is a source of where my memories are kept.
I want to return when im older, laugh at my stupidity, immaturity, and reminisce on how i led my life.


hit counter

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Labrador park.

Hi lovelies. Second day of the holidays and im already bored as hell...... gosh.
So hows my new skin everybody? Hehehehhe. But i wonder is there even anyone still reading my blog lor........ :( But ohwell. So happy with my new skin cause i managed to to do it myself!! ^^ 
Woke up at 8am today.... omaigat. Not cool sia. Went to baby house hehe. Had our lunch at eastpoint and he went to school. 
I basically did nothing for the whole of today. Boring maximum uh :( Baby keep saying im a boring person. THANKS SO MUCH. BOOHOO :( Baby so mean right hmph. He always make me feel like im not good enough :( Hais ok la still lurb him.
Hais anyway, everyone seems to be going on a holiday... and here am i stuck in sg cb. My family also fucked up. And im not selected for the cambodia trip ccb. I really wanted to go lor..... :( 
I AM SO BORED PL0X. I NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS FUUUU. Study? Meh. 
Hais bye la off to tumblr bitches