About Me

Denise, 16.
I blog for leisure.
This blog for me, is a source of where my memories are kept.
I want to return when im older, laugh at my stupidity, immaturity, and reminisce on how i led my life.


hit counter

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I've been crazy for you all this time












Out with baby on tuesday :) Been so long ever since we actually really went out together. And he surprised me by bringing me to Strictly Pancakes. Sucha sweetie :* Had a really, really good day with him. Hahah it just feels like all over again ;)

Out with ban mian today (actually just four of us haha) Ohwells. Caught Life Of Pi at ehub it was really quite good (Y) Headed to tamp and had pizza hut for dinnerz :) nomnomnom.
Yes i ditched netball tonight hahah feels guilty idk why. But i met them and had drinks.
Yet again another good day woops! Even though i fought with that idiot hahah but it's all good now :-)

Gonna sleep soon, goodnight lovelies :*