"I never have the guts to talk to people first, and the worst of it all, i bottle up my feelings. I suck at expressing how i feel because i am afraid at what might come out of my careless mouth so i just choose to shut it and bury them down. I do not want to burden people with my nonsensical problems because i know its not worth it. I am afraid of letting new people into my life and if they turn out to mean something so much more, what if i cant let go?
I am not used to smiling at people unless they smile at me first, talking just for the sake of it, and all that walks along that line. No, dont get me wrong, im not arrogant. I am just like that."
I dont own this. But this pretty much describes me.
Watched 'LOL' today. Kyle's hawt ;) Go watch it guys it's a good movie!