Hi guise. Sooo it's wednesday and it marks half of the week already!! Two more days to the weekends FUCK YEAH. School's so tiring :( I every night go to the bed and i toh already hahahahah. Sofa king tired sia.
School was alright today. I was super attentive in class today!! I swear sia. I wasnt sleepy at all hehehehe. I think i was a super good girl during poa today ;) Poa test after school i think i screwed the second page ohwell :/
Had fire drill today A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME. LOL also good ah missed mt YES AH.
Met up with da boy today <33333 teeheee. Had our lunch at eastpoint and chilled at the big hut after that.
Training tmr!!! No 10 rounds around the canteen tmr pretty please :/ Fuck i do not have stamina. Still lovin' the new coach though mua mua. And her tattoos are nice man!
Not even 9pm yet and i wanna toh already. THIS IS WHAT SCHOOL TO DO ME BOOHOOO
