About Me

Denise, 16.
I blog for leisure.
This blog for me, is a source of where my memories are kept.
I want to return when im older, laugh at my stupidity, immaturity, and reminisce on how i led my life.


hit counter

Sunday, July 15, 2012


Hello lovelies. How was everyone's weekend?? Mine was pretty good. My parents are away woop woop
Saturday's training was good! Starting to love netball training once again. Just like sec 2!! 
Headed home and met aaisyah and ruzana to go to yuquan's birthday party. It was quite good i guess :) I fucking envy his family sigh. I wish i had a family like his..... Shall not make this post an emotional one, shall we :)
Watched half of Saw III and zombieland. Left at 8 plus and met baby a while before going home.
Tuition today. No mood for it and i couldnt really focus today :/ I finally did my over due chinese email writing har har.
Went to tamp with baby today and dinner with jana at simei.
Fuck sundays, school tmr. Shag sia. Busy week ahead!! Tuesday-training, wednesday-class bonding, thursday-training, friday-interclass. Kinda looking forward to it though!!
Time flies second month for me and baby next week! Hehehe.
OK CIAO.