Happy first month my dearest babyboy! :) I seriously spazzed when you surprised me with the flowers. And as im typing this now, im smiling to myself too hahahah. Anyway i just wanna say thank you for everything you've done. I love you so much. I cant describe how lucky i am to have you and im so glad i met you. Even though it just been months since i known you, but i just kinda.. like you a lot. Im sorry if sometimes im not what you wanted. Im sorry if sometimes i egoistic. Im sorry for everything i've done wrong. Im sorry if im not a good girlfriend. Hope you liked the photoframe i made for you! And once again, happy first month!! I love you :*
Just a simple date with da boy today :) Met him in the evening and we went simpang bedok for our dinner. Chilled a while and home sweet home! I enjoyed my day, i hope you did too ;) Happygirl97 hehehehehe. That feeling when you receive flowers WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
