About Me

Denise, 16.
I blog for leisure.
This blog for me, is a source of where my memories are kept.
I want to return when im older, laugh at my stupidity, immaturity, and reminisce on how i led my life.


hit counter

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Went for tuition on saturday. I came home and finished most of my homework! Teehee.
Then i went to 201 to meet eddy. We went 400 plus to eat prata LOL. Went tamp mall after that, praise and her sis came to find us. Then they left we went simei. Slacked a while and homed @ 10!
Today was awesome, CIP for cca. Woke up @ 8 and went to pasir ris to meet my fellow teammates. Trained to habourfront. Lucky i got a seat hehehe.
I've never been to uss and sentosa before.... fucking pathetic sia LOL. Went sentosa, siloso beach! Hahhaha like a nice only! And got handsome guys!! TEEHEE
So basically, the cip was pretty slacky, and fun! We just help out to give out the food and be the scorer. But the rain like spoil sia :(  And my slipper broke bloody hell BOOHOO. But its okay!! Shall get myself havaianas next weekend :p
Ended @ 5. We ate mac for dinner as it was near by, bloody hungry. Went to vivo city to walk around for a bit. Trained back... and i got a seat again! hehehhe tired ah ;p
Eddy came to find me at simei we ate mr bean's tangyuan heheheh nomnomnom! And went back after that LOL.
SCHOOL TMR HAIS. FML I DAMN SIANZXC. Going back to school = seeing his face. Le sigh.......... And going back to school = getting stressed up again.
I didnt do chinese project LOL ohwell. I seriously damn sian to go to school..... No more 12 hours of sleep booooohoooo ;( Next holiday? Fucking 3 more months AH FUCK. I havent pack my bag and remove my nail polish yet hehehh
And i got some sunburntz. Got lining of the singlet sia hahahaha
Anyway i really had fun with the girls today, but too bad the sec 4s not involve :(
OKAY PICTURES TIME TEEEHEEE

 


Almost the whole of sec 1, 2, 3! ;)

 


FAIL LOL

 


AAISYAH'S FACE MAINTAIN HAHAHAHA.

 
Finally some proper picture with this girl, i barely take photo with her man!

 

 
CIP is fun! Hope to do something like this again!! :D