Roller blading with eddy at prp on thursday! Hahahha bloody fun!!
Well i fell down once... and my butt pain. LOL. Second time i fell down and i pulled eddy down too.. TEEHEEEE.
We bought icecream and walked to dte. Had our dinner then went mac cafe to talk together with russell.
I saw faye hahahha long time no see man!
Home sweet home @ 9. Slept @ 3 plus gosh. Cant sleep asfghjkl.
Went 201 today with eddy wanted to eat some prataz. Bloody hell dont have le sigh. Went tamp, had our lunch and watched John Carter. Not bad eh! Hahahha. Met my girls after that, then they watched the woman in black. I bo ji sooo i give it a miss LOL. Went home then went to 201 again LOl look how the money flies in my ezlink >_________>
AND I THINK I WASTED MY TIME GOING THERE. What did i do? So i watched mayor and his friends play bb. LOL but ohwell its ok.
Bused home with adrian.... LOL ok la wasnt as awkward as i thought it would be.
And my butt still hurts from yesterday fall :/ LE SIGH. And i realised that i have been going out every single day ever since the holidays..... LOL ohwell. Must make full use of the holidays. School start i stress again T.T