I still miss camp le sigh :/
Hai.
Saturday was just boring shit. Well, i managed to meet mayor and ahboy in the the late afternoon. Omg i swear i miss mayor. He never fail to make my smile. Damn long never meet ahboy too, catched up a little with him :) And coincidentally, their camp company same as loyang too. And guess what?! Ahboy knows saunders tan that cute guy. Cool or what! Hahahah saunders is cute and handsome man! Actually our school the facilitator got quite a few handsome and cute sia! Bonus man TEEHEE.
Anyway i fetched mayor at his block, mayor's always fetching me and sending me home. But i fetched him yesterday heh! Okay then went to eastpoint, met their friend, adrian. Played arcade a little while, went to tamp. They went off and i went to meet jana for dinner.
Had dinner at macz. Finally some good food to pamper myself after all those shitty camp food. And went to open plaza after that, bumped into huixin!! :) I think she still look the same hahaha.
H2H talk with jana, cried liked a mad bitch. It's been a while, really. But ohwell.
Homed @ 10.
Today was another boring day. Woke up for tuition, completed my maths homework woohoo. Met jana for dinner @ simei. Lepak and i bought some bobby pins from daiso! :D Happy with it heheheh.
IDK WHAT ARE MY PLANS FOR TMR. LE SIGH. I wanna go visit tesya though. But we dk whats her ward room >___________> Hais.
AND. Planned to go ice skating with mayor tmr. But he fell sick. GET WELL SOON POPS :*
I have many friends, but honestly? I still feel bloody alone.