About Me

Denise, 16.
I blog for leisure.
This blog for me, is a source of where my memories are kept.
I want to return when im older, laugh at my stupidity, immaturity, and reminisce on how i led my life.


hit counter

Monday, March 12, 2012



Hi readers. 
Woke up quite early today..... Slept @ 3 plus yesterday cant really sleep. Otp with eugene last night hmmmm...
I nua on bed for damn long, washed up and did a bit of my chem homework. Then went down to meet eddyweeeeeeeeeeee. 
Had our lunch at tamp, pepper lunch! It's been some time since i last ate that. Bought koi, been awhile too. 
Went open plaza to lepak after that. Catched up with that guy, quite long never talk to him already. 
Homed @ 7 plus! 
No training for me......... TEEHEE. Movie with bratha tmr! Timeless love oh yeah!! 


The feeling of emptiness and loneliness starts to kick in.