I ran out of pictures... so bear with this TEEHEE. And a post for you guys before i go for my camp!
Helloooooooo. School is shit. LOL.
Monday i had mac breakfast with zile lol................... Ms yeo took us for chem. She pretty sia. The way she dress damn nice. Then her hair bloody messy but nice also LOL. And there's this another guy new teacher. Quite handsome sia HAHHA. The cedric poh or something. Hehehehhe.
Camp briefing after school. The camp instructor handsome la sia! LOL but he talk like funny sia.
Had mac with my girls after that. Played with tesya's ipad again. Omg funny as hell sia HAHAHHAHA.
Tuesday is shit. The lessons all make me want to sleep one. And omg i slept @ 8 i think? And i woke up @ 7 HAHA omg. Hosehbo. Idk why but i was fucking tired and having a headache. I woke up late, reached school @ 8 LOL. Just in time for the first lesson teehee. Maths and ss was boring as hell. Supposed to have poa and chem today today. But all cancelled WOOHOO. Collected report book and went straight home.
Gave training a miss. Because i think imma fall sick soon :/ I came home and slept for 3 hours omg. Am i falling sick? Or....? :/ Hais.
Gave training a miss. Because i think imma fall sick soon :/ I came home and slept for 3 hours omg. Am i falling sick? Or....? :/ Hais.
And fml sec 4 last training today and i didnt turn up. Fuck myself. I am gonna miss training with tesya farah and amira :(((((((
Sooo camp tmr, three days two nights. It's gonna be fucking dirty, i hope i can survive. AND PRAY HARD MY FUCKING PERIOD DOESNT COME T.T
I packed my bag already teehee and no phone for three days! Haiya can la. I HAVE NO ONE TO TEXT ANYWAY. Chey actually i have, just that none of them really mean something to me.
Anyway i'll miss my mum HAHAHHA. But serious ok.
OKIE BYE MISS ME MUA.
Maybe i've been going back too much lately when time stood still and i had you.
Come back to me now, you would if this was a movie.
Man i miss you. Im not gonna lie, but i miss you nic. I always say im over you. But seriously, i often ask myself that question. Am i really over you? Sometimes i feel like i am, sometimes i dont. Fuck.