About Me

Denise, 16.
I blog for leisure.
This blog for me, is a source of where my memories are kept.
I want to return when im older, laugh at my stupidity, immaturity, and reminisce on how i led my life.


hit counter

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Friday was suppose to be road race. But cancelled. Da fug?! I was otw to ws to meet my girls and zile called me and told me say cancel. Hais i wake up for nothing. Waste my time sia. Zzzzz. I COULD HAVE MY BEAUTY SLEEP. GOD DAMN IT. But on a good side, it's an off day for loyang sec! ;) End up have  mac breakfast with my girls. Have been craving for it! Hehehehe. Went home @ 8. I wanted to sleep... but cant hais fml.
Met my girls on ze train. Had our lunch at somerset and shopped around after that. Went back to dte after that. Had our dinner @ bbq chicken. Homed @ 9. I really enjoyed my day. Love my girls mua.
Woke up 11 plus on saturday. Bathed and went to meet tesya and aaisyah. Head to commonwealth. That place is so alien to me. Took a while for us to find tanglin trust school bloody hell. Watched the sec ones and some of the rest played the match. Got angmohs ley TEEHEEE. We left after a while and went to tamp. Had macs! ;p Walked a bit after that, ate icecream at j.co and lepak. Home after that!
Tuition day, hais. Bought gongcha after that. Did my poa homework and had a nap after that. Just finised my english essay not long ago. That is retarded. Idk how to do sial anyhow bomb LOL.
IT IS MONDAY TMR. SIAN TO THE MAX.
















HAHAHAHHAH I CANT EVEN.................

Love my crazy girls :* 
Got more @ tesya's ipad. But this monster too lazy to upload ;/ 
BYE!