About Me

Denise, 16.
I blog for leisure.
This blog for me, is a source of where my memories are kept.
I want to return when im older, laugh at my stupidity, immaturity, and reminisce on how i led my life.


hit counter

Monday, November 25, 2013

And she will be loved

HI GUYS!!!!!!

  •  O LEVELS ARE FUCKING OVER LIKE A FINALLYYYYYYYYY so damn done with that dog life im a free bitch rn
  • I chopped off my hair..... YAY OR NAY? Hahaha i just wanna change my hairstyle so yeah
  • I found a job at precious thoughts at tamp mall??? DONT LAUGH PLEASEEE i have no idea why i chose to work there though but it's fine :-)
My holidays is no fun at allz :( all i ever do is nua sleep work and maybe go out once in a while? But i guess better things are coming along the waaaaaay~ :-) Anyway i caught Catching Fire with my bff today and it was goooood!!


What's there to move on when there's nothing to begin with in the first place? But I'll get over it anyway.