About Me

Denise, 16.
I blog for leisure.
This blog for me, is a source of where my memories are kept.
I want to return when im older, laugh at my stupidity, immaturity, and reminisce on how i led my life.


hit counter

Friday, December 28, 2012

Summary of my 2012

2012 is coming to an end. Time really passed so fast, huh? And it's really been a year for me. Many things happened this year, good and bad.
Complied all the pictures from this year, and some of my photos are repeated from my previous posts.

I got a lot closer to my netball girls, church friends, and mayor at the end of last year. So in we hung out quite a lot starting of this year.

    
Just some retarded stuffs we do together hehe

I had my sec 3 camp and my netball CIP trip at sentosa :D

 

I met my sweetheart in april and we got together in may :')

 

Virgin trip to USS!



My darling turned seventeen :)

 

Had my holidays, jalan raya with my friends and hanging out with baby.

 

Then... it was my BIRTHDAY!! :D Had the best birthday so far.


My lovely friends gave me a box of things containing 15 things


And he got me a polaroid!

I went to China for an overseas trip. I had an amazing time!! :-)

 
Bonded closer to this group of people, and we called ourselves Ban Mian :)

Went ice skating (first time, many first times in 2012) before Reena migrated to aussie :( My coolest teacher got married too!! I also got closer to my best friend :)



   

Im sorry if some of your faces are not up here. But i still love my friends berry berry much! :)

I hope you guys had an amazing 2012 :)