







Something we got for her :-)
I am gonna miss reena :( why do you have to goooooo~~ Sigh. See you next week babe.
Home sweet home @ 11 :-) Had a fun but yet simple day with them.
Training today omfg it was tiring as hell. Plus the fact that i only slept for two hours sigh pie :-(
Nevertheless, it was still good. We had team bonding after training. I think i have the cutest coach ever hehehe.
I met sam that idiot after my training to pass him his keys HAHAH because he forgot to bring home yesterday.
I then had 18chefs for dinner with baby and indah :-) Teeheee. Slacked for a while and home sweet home!
Another busy week ahead!


Happy sixth month babyboy! I am glad we made it through this far now. And i know we're still gonna go a long way :-) I am sorry for everything i've done wrong. And i thank you that you stayed. You're really the best thing that has happened to me this year. I really love you so much asshole.