About Me

Denise, 16.
I blog for leisure.
This blog for me, is a source of where my memories are kept.
I want to return when im older, laugh at my stupidity, immaturity, and reminisce on how i led my life.


hit counter

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Dont give up on me baby


Sorry for everything that have happened. Im sorry that im such a mess. Im sorry that im so problematic. Im sorry for everything. None of this should have happen. 
No one has really ever captured my heart like the way you did. I still dont know what is it about you though.You're the greatest thing that has happened to me this year. And im not going to let you go so easily. I know, it's only been a while, but i honestly dont know what to do if i were to lose you. I feel so much for you, so much more than i should. Boy, you really got me falling hard. 
Im so glad you're still here with me. I love you so much, really.