About Me

Denise, 16.
I blog for leisure.
This blog for me, is a source of where my memories are kept.
I want to return when im older, laugh at my stupidity, immaturity, and reminisce on how i led my life.


hit counter

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Something about you

Wazzzup bitches! I cant sleeep... so hi ;-)
How's everyone yo? My week has been pretty good so far.
Class bonding yesterday!! Like a finally. So anyway, free good + game HAHA LOL. We basically spent our time playing handball and dodge ball HAHA. We every single pe lesson play handball still buay sian!
Was in a pretty bad mood yesterday boohoo :( But, baby boy made my day so much better. He came and picked me up from school!!! So sweet right, he like first time only and it's been so farking long ever since he picked me up from somewhere lor!!! :( Hah but still love him most.
Went home and went to play netball with the usuals! I think i did pretty great yesterday teeheee ;) Sometimes i play like shit, and sometimes okay lol. Anyway good luck to sherlyn carissa selina and the rest for their competition this weekend!! Too bad im bloody under 18 :(
Baby came to find me after netball hehe. Finally passed him his birthday present after like so long LOL. Hahah i really hope you like the present baby :)
Was so damn exhausted yesterday pls.... I did so many sports man!! LOL THIS IS SO UNUSUAL FOR A PIG CAN.
Met da boy after my school today :) Chilled out at his crib, cuddling during a rainy weather weeeeeeeeeeee ;-)
Did pretty bad for this term :( Got a little off focus this term.. man need to buck up. I promise.