About Me

Denise, 16.
I blog for leisure.
This blog for me, is a source of where my memories are kept.
I want to return when im older, laugh at my stupidity, immaturity, and reminisce on how i led my life.


hit counter

Monday, August 20, 2012

I'm a real big fan of yours

Hello there lovelies! Just another short post before school starts tmr.
Thank the muslims for the extra day of rest yay! I hate school so much. Sighhhhhh. Haha i've got nothing to say :( But i just got the feel for blogging HAHA. I dont know why but i kinda love blogging, i've been blogging for a few years now. Not to haolian... but yeah! Teehee
H2H talk with mummy today... it was kinda haha idk. But ohwelllllll.
Looking forward to see alvin and co this wednesday (provided if it's on) hahahaha absolutely love playing with them! :)
Currently waiting for da boy to get backkkk. Ah im so sleeepy~
Have a good week ahead readers love yaaa xx