About Me

Denise, 16.
I blog for leisure.
This blog for me, is a source of where my memories are kept.
I want to return when im older, laugh at my stupidity, immaturity, and reminisce on how i led my life.


hit counter

Saturday, August 18, 2012

How we got into this mess, is it God's test? Someone help us cause we're doing our best


I miss you pa. Just talked to my mum about cny. And she said next year's cny might be different, and that thought of it scares me. Because i know it wouldnt be the same anymore. Why? Why god? Why out of everyone, why me? I know im not the only who have been through this. But then again.. i dont know how to deal with it. Man.. why didnt i appreciate things back then? Why? Why didnt i appreciate those family outings back then? 
God, help.