About Me

Denise, 16.
I blog for leisure.
This blog for me, is a source of where my memories are kept.
I want to return when im older, laugh at my stupidity, immaturity, and reminisce on how i led my life.


hit counter

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Sports Carnival 2012

My friday was definitely awesome! First ever sports carnival in loyang turned out to be pretty good! :)
Netball interclass for girls and soccer interclass for boys! I won aaisyah's class!! FUCK YEAH. Damn happy!!! 3-4
My class got into the finals with E4. But we lost to E4 :( I was fucking nervous :/ Got twice the time to shoot but i didnt put the ball in :( So pissed with myself!! OMAIGAT. I should have put the goal in and we could have probably won the match. But before that i could put in all the goals except for the last match. ARGH I WAS SO NERVOUS AND I PANIC. Wasted ahhhhh asdfghjkl
The guys did not get into the finals but they got 3rd :) I think they played very well! While, we got 2nd! But still good job girls! I couldnt do it so well without the rest's help especially nadia!! Kudos girls!! 
Nevertheless, sports carnival was good!! :) What a exhausting day yet fun!!
Went to met baby after that then home sweet home! Oh and baby made me dinner the other day hehehe :p 
My saturday was damn bloody boring. Oh yeah. Happy fasting guys! Especially to da boy!! Less cigarettes for baby YES AH. I believe he'll be able to fast one whole month this year :)
Here's some sports carnival day and RHD pics