Hi readers. Not in a good mood today sigh. But i really need to tell someone about my day today but i've got no one to talk to................... :( Like anyone would bother also. Hah who am i to anyone anyway?
Fell sick lol yay >______> Gave school a miss yesterday.
School today was pretty shitty, for the first time i dont feel like sleeping during lessons!! Thats only because i had so much sleep yesterday hehe. But i still fell asleep during CD sorry ah too boring i cmi LOLOL. Physics was good. But during maths i got distracted hais. But well, at least i managed to do the questions though!!
Nothing much today. Went to meet baby at tamp after his prayers. Sigh bad day today ah.
Getting into quarrels with him over the smallest things. I dont know is it him just being hurtful or just me being cranky. Sorry babe. I love you so much. :( Dont ever get tired of me please? Hate quarrelling him but yet we're both so egoistic. :( And i always take so long to get over something. REASONS WHY AM I ALWAYS UNHAPPY.
Feel like snacking on some junk food but my stomach cmi HAIS WHY. So tempted. OH YA DID I MENTION?! I AM LOVING THE NEW COACH!!!!! Mua mua. But probably it's still too early to say so hahahahaha.
TGIF! Bye guys! :) And i miss my boy...........................