About Me

Denise, 16.
I blog for leisure.
This blog for me, is a source of where my memories are kept.
I want to return when im older, laugh at my stupidity, immaturity, and reminisce on how i led my life.


hit counter

Monday, June 11, 2012

Last min movie with rachel today! Madagascar 3 @ plaza sing woop woop ;) so cute leh. DADADDADADA CIRCUS DADADADADADA AFRO CIRCUS AFRO CIRCUS AFRO POLKA DOT POLKA DOT POLKA DOT AFRO HAHAHAHA
And rachel lost her macbook GOSH. Spent some time searching for it but still nothing :/ I bumped into nadia today. Cb step like she dont know me. Simi lanjiao sia wtf. -.-
She left and i went to buy some stuff. Got something at papermarket and a top at cottonon :D Happygirl is me.
Meet baby at simei after that, i missed him heh. We just chilled at our usual place, and home sweet home!
Pretty good day today! Hehehe. And meeting the boy tmr again woop woooop!
Looking forward to wednesday ah. Got mission to do LOL JK. I hope nothing screws up :/
KTHANKSBAI.


Matter too much, wrong. Matter too little, also wrong. So what?