About Me

Denise, 16.
I blog for leisure.
This blog for me, is a source of where my memories are kept.
I want to return when im older, laugh at my stupidity, immaturity, and reminisce on how i led my life.


hit counter

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Going back to school.

They said i could be anything i want. So... i became a burglar. 

Hi bitches!!
I woke up super duper early today. Had breakfast with cherlynnn, chilled at her crib. Had a good day with this bitch! :)
I went home early today, because there's school tmr. FUCK SCHOOL.
Damn sian sia, y holidays pass sofa king fast?!?! Sighsssss.
Going back to school which means waking up early. Squeezing with people in the bus early morning. Seeing some teachers' faces. Seeing certain people wish i dont wish to see. Lessons, homeworks, tests. WAH SIAN MAXIMUM. Hais idk la i just really hate school.
No more of nice and colourful nails. THIS IS SAD. My turquoise green nails still swee swee sia. Bu she de rub off :( BUT I GOT SCHOOL. Haisss i should stop whining. Because going to school is my job.... :(
I think i grew fatter during the holidays...(duh) Hahahaha because all i ever do is eat go out sleep. LOLOL.
JAYESSLEE @ HOGC NEXT WEEK. KINDA SEXCITED ABOUT IT... HEHEHEHE.
Feeling sleepy + headache now. I only had 5 hours of sleep lor..... ;( I HOPE I CAN SLEEP EARLY TONIGHT