About Me

Denise, 16.
I blog for leisure.
This blog for me, is a source of where my memories are kept.
I want to return when im older, laugh at my stupidity, immaturity, and reminisce on how i led my life.


hit counter

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Curlsssssss! Too bad it's not permanent! 

HELLO EVERYBODI. Well you can see that the previous three posts were by my cutie boy HAHA. The video one damn cute laaaaaaaaa. And i can see that he's very bored today :( Im sorry baby!! Anyway i know you had a bad day today :( Love you okie :*
Was out with my mum and aunt today! Gave training a miss hohoho badass. Astons for lunch today!! FUCKING SEX. Finally satisfied my cravings happy girl is me woop woop ;) 
I am loving my turquoise green nailssssssssss so happy HEHEHE :D
I am damn sad. Holidays ending in...... 4 days. FUCK THIS SHIT. Wah damn sian to go back school la. STRESS LOL. 
And i miss baby ah. Wanna spend more time with him before my holidays end :/