USS on friday.
Halo everybodi. HOLIDAYS ARE HERE BIATCHES.
Gave school a miss on friday. I went USS with my mum and aunt, uncle and cousin. Damn awesome laaaa. First time lehh :D
But i was damn exhausted by the time i got home la ok. Good day still ;) But would be better if i went with baby instead!! ;p
Woke up early today for baby. Hais things i do for him....... chey no la step sia hahahaha. I nua on my bed till 3. Farking bored i tell you.
Head to somerset with baby! :) And guess who i saw today.. Ms low with her bf hahahahahaha. Actually ms low is damn nice outside class, but in class she sometimes damn sian one >____> Ohwell.
Had macs and walked around. Got a drink at starbucks and bused home!
Good day with baby today :* I always dont wanna say bye to him at the end of the day :( Har har.
And surprisely, quite a lot people did went back to cz today. I should have went :/ Ohwell.
Plans for tmr: Sleep till i happy, poa homework, dinner with da pigg, and prolly meet baby :)
Im glad you came.