My life's boring as hell now. I have no life............ lol.
Everyday slack and talk cock hais... But well, some quality time with my girls today too bad indah wasnt there hmph.
Wake up > School > Slack > Home. No life kid is me :( I cant believe im actually saying this, but i kinda miss the exam period... LOL. Where i actually have something to do... and by the time i reach home i'll be dead tired and i just ko on my bed.
Now? It's just do nothing and do nothing. Hais but it's ok. Next term coming and more stress..... boohoo.
Now? It's just do nothing and do nothing. Hais but it's ok. Next term coming and more stress..... boohoo.
Getting so pissed off with my mum these few days.. omaigat. I cant even... ok nvm i wont rage. Pretty bad days for the past week even though my exams has ended... What fuckery is this. I do not understand le sigh.
And i pretty miss people that i drifted away from ☹ Like church people, mayor, eddy :/ Ala but everyone also all so busy with their things. IT'S OKAY!!!
Watched The Sister's Keeper today. IT IS SO DAMN GOOD OK. So sad leh :(((((((
Off to tumblr biatches baibai
Watched The Sister's Keeper today. IT IS SO DAMN GOOD OK. So sad leh :(((((((
Off to tumblr biatches baibai