About Me

Denise, 16.
I blog for leisure.
This blog for me, is a source of where my memories are kept.
I want to return when im older, laugh at my stupidity, immaturity, and reminisce on how i led my life.


hit counter

Monday, April 16, 2012


Today is monday. Start of the week. First day of the week and already so tired.
Bumped into eddy in the morning, damn long never talk to this noob already!! Lit was boring as hell. CD and chem too. Ms yeo took 10 mins of our recess. Hungry la bitch :@ 
Went home straight after school good girl today! Went to meet rinaldi in the evening and met mummy after that! :) Took ic photo ok can... Look damn cui sia. 
I did not study today. Feeling guilty le sigh. Exams in another week fuuuuuuuck. 
NO TRAINING TMR FUCK YEAH. I WANT TO WATCH THE VOW BUT BITCH NOBODY WANT TO WATCH WITH ME. #FOREVERALONE. Okie byeee :*