About Me

Denise, 16.
I blog for leisure.
This blog for me, is a source of where my memories are kept.
I want to return when im older, laugh at my stupidity, immaturity, and reminisce on how i led my life.


hit counter

Sunday, April 22, 2012


My week was alright i guess.
School school school school study study study study homework homework homework homework homework. Hais welcome to my life :') And have been meeting rinaldi for the whole of this week LOL................. 
So bloody tired. Why the fuck is there even exams and o levels. This is just shit. 
Fucking lots of homework. Just plainly doing all the homework can take up my whole weekend. Where got time for revision >_________>
Ah cant afford to disappoint my mum or give her any problems. Guess life is hard enough for her already. Lol fuck my dad. I honestly do not understand why i deserve this.
SA1 is four days away. Fuck la god damn it. 
How i wish i can score well just by praying hard. Hah lol wtf im talking nonsense. 
SCHOOL TMR. I AM SO TIRED OF SCHOOL BOOHOOO